Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Maps Leaked?
Apparently a beta version of Black Ops 2 was leaked recently, allowing the list of multiplayer maps that will be featured in the game to be extracted. Although this list has not been confirmed by Treyarch or Activision, there is still reason to believe that this list is actually legitimate. If it is in fact accurate, then these will be the multiplayer maps that all of us will be able to enjoy when Black Ops 2 is released.
- Carrier – Chinese super carrier. Good close quarter battles through the hull and open engagements on deck.
- Cargo – Port of Singapore. Really great map for close quarter fights.
- Drone – Hidden drone facility in the center of the Mynamar jungles. Close quarter engagements through the facility and long engagements down the center.
- Express – Los Angeles bullet train station. Made for medium to long range engagements.
- Hijacked – A very large super yacht. Includes crazy close quarter battles.
- Aftermath – Takes place in a destroyed downtown Los Angeles after an invasion.
- Meltdown – Nuclear power plant in Pakistan. Contains a nuclear cooling tower with other facilities surrounding it.
- Nightclub – A resort in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Map specifically designed for close quarter battles and tight corners throughout.
- Overflow – Peshawar, Pakistan. Battles take place in the flooded streets of this urban city.
- Raid – Large hillside mansion in the Hollywood Hills. Extremely close quarter engagements.
- Slums – Takes place in a section of Panama. Another close quarter combat map containing tough choke points.
- Socotra – Located in the urban streets of Yemen. Close quarter engagements and constant battles.
- Turbine – Another map that takes place in Yemen. This time it’s at a wind farm in the hills. Epic battles take place across different types of terrain.
- Village – Originally Yemen.