Title Update 1.16 Patch Released for MW3 on Xbox 360
Last week was the week of the PS3 when it came to MW3 updates and additions. This week, it’s the Xbox 360′s turn. The June Call of Duty Elite drops will be hitting the 360 later today, and in the meantime Infinity Ward has just dropped patch 1.16 on the 360. Fire up the game and you’ll be prompted for the update.
Here is what the new patch includes. Most of them are similar to the PS3 patch released a few days ago.
Added Competition Mode to System Link (LAN).
- Add telemetry for matchmaking for future improvements.
- NOTE: Matchmaking changes coming after patch with this new data.
- Dragunov (Weapon)
- Multiple tweaks including reduced kick to bring it more in line with RSASS
- Dead man’s hand (Deathstreak)
- Reduced explosive radius apx. 25%.
- Blast Shield (Perk)
- Increase damage reduction for Blast Shield in hardcore modes.
Misc Bug Fixes:
- Fix for not all Domination defens
es counting towards your “Defends” stat.
- Kill Confirmed – Update the player score before updating the team score.
- Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player on round transition if earned from getting 8 Kills.
- Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player if earned within 5 seconds of spawning.
What do you think of the changes? Let us know in the comments below.